Asian people buy "Lucky Bamboo" when the Chinese New Year is approaching or to celebrate a business grand opening, the purchase of a new home or just for pure good luck!
"Lucky Bamboo" has the following spiritual meanings:
- Career - Climb up the ladder (advancement)
- Business - Success in business venture (prosperity)
- Health - Harmony and peaceful life (longevity)
- Religious - Gracious, honorable and virtuous (Zen)
- Relationship - Energize your love life
- FengShui - Creation of positive energy in your environment (Chi)
Lucky Bamboo grows in water like cut flowers, but it will last for years. Place the bamboo in shallow water (about 1/2" - 2") in a vase. For best results change the water every other week. It is not necessary to feed the lucky bamboo.
Lucky Bamboo adapts to a new environment easily. Low light to bright indirect sunlight suits them well. It prefers temperatures ranging from 45 - 90 F.
Enjoy! and don't forget, you really can't kill this one!
Click to see Lucky Bamboo!